Innovate, to Elevate.
RedRock is a highly-skilled systems integration and software development firm focused on delivering solutions that offer deep value to our customers. We differentiate ourselves from the competition by delivering technologically sophisticated solutions that place the user at the center of their experience.
RedRock specializes in building:
- OAuth 2.0 Enabled REST API Gateways
- HTML5 Responsive Content Managed Websites
- iOS and Android Apps focused on Citizen Engagement
- Big Data Analytics & Visualization with Hadoop, R and d3.js
- Secure Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Complex Process Automation Solutions (Procurement, FATCA, EDI)
- Highly Customized Distributed Scanning Systems
Technologies we use are:
- Java EE 7 (JAX-RS, CDI, JPA)
- Spring MVC and Security
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Hadoop 2.6 | HDFS | Hive
- MongoDB | Redis
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- ASP.NET Web API
- Postgres 9.x
- Oracle DB 12c
Founded in 2006 by Zubin Wadia and Krishna Devineni, RedRock has consistently exhibited strong year-on-year growth in team size and revenues by being focused on our core value proposition and being highly selective with the hiring process.
We set a high bar for prospective RedRockers to cross. We conduct strong interviews and craft our own test workbenches with custom questions to validate skill levels. The result is a team of core engineers who have strong fundamentals and the capacity to take on roles that require great responsibility and precision. We are proud to say that RedRocker alumni now thrive at larger entities like IBM, TCS, Accenture and numerous other entities.